Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'm Sick of Viruses


I haven’t dropped off the face of the Earth. I’ve just had a rough start to the New Year. First I had to deal with a computer virus. Then a flu virus decided to make its way through the family. Of course it was the one year I skipped getting a flu shot – serves me right.

I’m back now, more or less recovered. Concisus is complete. I just had to send the finished copy to my editor for a final review. As soon as I receive it back, it will be available.

4 comments:

  1. So exciting!!! Can't wait to receive my copy! Congrats on finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Congratulations on finishing the book.
    I just wanted to let you know that I finished "Verita" today and absolutely loved it! Oh, and the ending... I literally threw my Kindle on my bed and screamed when it ended. :) I'm so very excited about getting Concisus now! Thank you for the wonderful story!
    Love from Mia from Norway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awsome can barely wait !!!!!! Thanks for writing these awsome books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy, I can't wait for the next books to come out! What's the word recently? Are they any closer to being released?

    Dying to read Concisus and get started on the Darkened trilogy!

    :)

    ReplyDelete